The MBSR Online Course - Review Summary & Sounds True Discount Code
The Sounds True MBSR Online Course is a complete program that will enable you to reduce your stress, increase awareness and build inner strength to protect you against life's challenges.
This is the official online training program created for the "Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society", which was founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn at University of Massachusetts Medical School to practice MBSR.
Subject: Mindfulness Meditation (MBSR method) Author: Florence Meleo-Meyer & Saki Santorelli Format: Online Course Duration: 8 Weeks (16h Video, 4h Audio + pdfs with questions & prompts) Platform: Sounds True
You can save 20% off 'The MBSR Online Course' with this Sounds True discount code:
The MBSR Online Course Review
MBSR was developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn at the "Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society", University of Massachusetts Medical School. It combines the scienced backed understanding of human physiology with mindfulness and meditation techniques to attenuate negative experiences such as reactivity and stress. Through a series of physical practices, lessons and interactive prompts, it also builds on your natural positive attributes such as optimism and self-esteem to improve your ability to respond to challenges and make the most of life.
(You can click here to find out more about MBSR at Sounds True.)
The MBSR Online Course can help you in a number of areas of your health and wellbeing including:
- Reduce your reactivity and stress
- Use MBSR to reduce pain and illness
- Work with chronic conditions
- Enhance awareness in everyday life
- Generate enthusiasm
- Increase your self esteem
- Strengthen your ability to respond to everyday challenges with presence and resilience
- The MBSR Online Course is the only complete online training in MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction).
- It includes a number of helpful techniques and practices including:
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindful Yoga
- Questions and prompts
- "A Day of Mindfulness" - One day audio guided retreat to practice mindfulness
- The course is self-paced, so you can progress at the rhythm that suits you and refer back to it whenever you like.
- 30 CE Credits are available as an option (for US customers).
This is the official online training program created for the "Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society", which was founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn at University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1979. (It's now known as "UMass Memorial Health Center for Mindfulness").
The center has decades of experience developing its Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program by helping thousands of people reduce negative aspects of their lives such as stress, illness and pain whilst increasing positive aspects such as improved self-esteem, optimism and resilience. This online course closely follows the techniques employed at the Medical Center and is taught by their former director, Dr. Saki Santorelli, together with senior instructor Florence Meleo-Meyer.
- The Sounds True site offers you a user friendly way to access their online courses via any device including Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.
- Sounds True gives you lifetime access to the courses you purchase.
- Sounds True has a satisfaction guaranteed refund policy, offering you a risk free way to try "The MBSR Online Course" to see if it is a good fit for you.
Sounds True Discount Code Available
The MBSR Online Course - Special Offer
There is currently a deal available for this course. You can save 20% off 'The MBSR Online Course' at Sounds True with this discount code:
Good luck with your course!