Leadership Academy - 2024
For this live virtual event, Tony has assembled a team of experts and created a seminar teaching his unique style of leadership. The four day event covers a range of topics including understanding psychology, the human needs driving people’s behavior, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) together with the tools and strategies that Tony has developed to quickly connect with and inspire massive change in others. It will enable you to break down the limitations holding you back and enable you to vastly improve the confidence and motivation in yourself and your team.
Event Location: Virtual (Online) Dates: 13-16 July 2024
Tony Robbins Leadership Academy - FAQ
At the moment, the only confirmed Leadership Academy event is scheduled for 13-16 July 2024 (Virtual Event - Online).
Over four days of intensive training you learn the key insights that Tony has identified about becoming a transformational leader including:
- Identify the six human needs so you can understand people's psychology and behavior.
- Non-verbal communication skills
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Break down the limitations that hold you back so you can become a leader.
- Understand the different kinds of leaders and identify our own strengths.
- Learn Tony's tools and strategies to quickly connect and create lasting change in other individuals including identifying and eliminating negative patterns.
- Understand what motivates people.
- Advanced communication skills and mastering influence.
- Improve your confidence to inspire others.
- Learn how to engage and captivate any audience from beginning to end to create a powerful and lasting effect in groups and organizations.
- Team exercises so you can practice what you've learnt including some surprises to put you to the test!
Tony Robbins does not speak live at Leadership Academy, although you do see video talks of him at the event. Tony has assembled a team of world class experts for each of the key elements of Leadership Academy. Past speakers have included:
- Joseph McClendon III is Tony Robbin's head trainer. Joseph is the facilitator throughout the Leadership Academy event.
- Sid Jacobson teaches Neuro-Linguistic Programming through a series of practical examples.
- Cloe Madanes leads practical workshops where you put together all you've learnt throughout the Leadership Academy event.
- Jan Hargrave teaches body language and non-verbal communication.
- Siri Lindley teaches physical and mental toughness, leveraging her extensive experience in sports.
- Peter Bregman is a highly regarded author and coach teaching leadership.
You can find more info about the Leadership Academy speakers here.
Share this page with your friends, attend the Tony Robbins Leadership Academy Event together in 2024 and create the ultimate team!